Hi, I'm Key! I grew up bouncing between divorced parents with many serious obstacles, I eventually ended up living in foster care.
I used sports and fitness to keep my mind and body content and began psychedelic medicine and substance use to cope starting at 11 years old.
I joined the military at 19 and had a life-changing fall from 14’ that led me to find yoga and an interest in healing and the body.
I eventually became sober at 25 after hitting rock bottom and started a 2-year massage therapy program at one of the best schools in the world.
Becoming sober led me to feel all the pains and traumas I had been numbing and suppressing since I was a child.
My back pain was so bad, going to bed was my worst fear, every morning I’d wake up terrified. It felt like thick nails were stabbed through my back. If I tried to move, a burning jolt of unbearable pain would surge throughout my entire body resulting in loud screams, tears, and wanting to end my life every morning.
I then found my life purpose at an Ayahuasca ceremony 6 months into my massage program. I realized all of my traumas growing up, my near-death experience, and my usage of drugs led me to become a healer.
I dedicated my life to helping make this world a better place through healing and studied full-time for 5 years in Toronto while maintaining a private healing practice.
The pain got worse before it got better, and I got costochondritis on top of back pain. I couldn't do anything but read books.
I eventually learned how to fully heal myself after spending thousands on practitioners and trying everything I could think of for years.
Through all of this, I found incredible friends and mentors along the way who helped me heal and develop unique skills to help others do the same.
Today I have people flying 1000’s of miles to receive my ceremonies and offers to fly me halfway across the globe to provide my service.
I am here today because I chose to take the calling, since then Ive been helping people heal from mental, emotional, physical and spiritual challenges.
I am blessed to have the opportunity to work with you!
With Love and Gratitude
- Diploma of Massage Therapy - Sutherland Chan
- Diploma of Holistic Nutrition and Health Coaching - Nutraphoria
- Diploma of Advanced Holistic Nutrition - Nutraphoria
- Diploma of Acupuncture - Ontario College of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Certified Chinese Medicine Acupuncturist - 300Hr OCTCM Toronto
- Certified Cosmetic Acupuncturist - OCTCM Toronto
- Certified Cupping Therapist - OCTCM Toronto
- Certified Dao Needle Level 1 - Dao Needle Institute Denver, Colorado
- Certified Fascial Stretch Therapist Level 1- Stretch To Win Institute
- Certified Thai Massage Therapist Level 1 - Thai Massage Toronto
- Certified Reiki Practitioner Level 2 - Akasha's Den Oakville
- Certified yoga Teacher 200Hr - Om Shanti Yoga School Mazunte, Mexico
- Certified yoga Teacher 300Hr - Ayur Yoga School Rishikesh, India
- Certified Breathwork Facilitator - Othership Toronto
- Psych-k - Subconscious Mind Rewiring Practitioner
- Tao Healing Hands Practitioner - Tao Academy Toronto
- NeuroKinetic Therapy practitioner - NKT Toronto
- Ayurveda Therapist Level 1 - Ayur Yoga School Rishikesh, India
- Functional Range Conditioning Mobility Specialist - FRC Toronto
Other Life Education
100-hour Vipassana - Hridaya Yoga School Mazunte, Mexico
4-Day Dark Room Vision Quest - Aragalan Mazunte, Mexico
1000+ treatments received and 3500+ treatments given
Nationally Ranked Calisthenics Athlete 2018
Canadian Forces Army Veteran 2011-2015
Personal Trainer and Handstand Coach
Avid Reader, always learning
Join the Newsletter
Join the newsletter to win courses, find out where live sessions are offered, and receive inspiring blog posts
Your information is secure.